The Christmas giving spirit was alive and well last month with 523 causes receiving 7,771 donations totalling $631,471.17 making it the biggest month in Givealittle history!
Top beneficiaries of December donations were:
- Clint Tata – a page started by his loving wife Gloria
- Ruth & Harley Carnegie – a page started by Andfit Crossfit Group
- Dee Tilyard – a page started by Candice Welch and colleagues at Telecom
- Tyler's cerebal palsy battle
- Noah Valentine’s new ears
The average donation was $81.26 and the largest donation was $6,126 to Operation Tyler.
Following a big effort in November, special mention needs to go to the 12 Charity Champions that took to the ring for the 2013 Fight for Christchurch event for continuing their amazing fundraising efforts well into December.
By the Telecom Foundation