January's normally a quiet month on Givealittle (cos you're all at the beach!), but this year has been quite different.
$1,094,644.35 is the grand donation totals for the month, made up of 15,445 donations. The goodness was spread between 937 different causes, and the average donation value was $70.87.
The largest donation made in January was $10,060.00.
The top 5 beneficiaries of donations made in January are:
1. Richy and Bex, a couple from Northland dealing with Richy's cancer diagnosis
2. Kylie, a Canterbury mum of three girls who has cancer
3. Rebecca, whose partner passed away after a motorcycle accident
4. The King family, whose two boys have muscular dystrophy
5. Nick, who suffered a spinal injury while in Australia