$1,758,679.35 is the grand total, made up of 24,028 donations.
The goodness was spread between 1511 different recipients, and the average donation was $73.19.
$20,000 was the largest donation made in July.
The top 5 beneficiaries of donations made in July are:
1. PJ, the Kiwi left in a coma after a motorbike accident in Thailand
2. Limitless Hope, the emergency shelter in the Hawke's Bay
3. The cause page in memory of Sophie, who died in a car accident
4. The Strawbridge's appeal for an ICU unit in Samoa
5. John's fund for cancer treatment in the UK