We’ve hit another top month for total donations on Givealittle.co.nz!
In September, $1,366,713.15 was donated by generous folk online. This giving was spread across 1053 different causes, and the average donation was $53.62.
25,487 donations were made, and the largest one was $11,000!
The top 5 beneficiaries of donations made in September were:
1. The inspiring outpouring of support for Auckland mum of six, Lucy Knight
2. Supporters of Heath Rattey rallying together to ensure he has urgent brain surgery
3. Angela Sunkel and the Bone Marrow for Life fundraising drive for Angela’s transplant in the USA.
4. Fundraising to Save Sally
5. 2014 New York Marathon fundraising for Achilles New Zealand