2. From here select ‘Account’ > 'Giving plans' . "Create a new plan'.
On a desktop or laptop computer the menu options look like this:
On a mobile device it looks like this:
3. Enter a plan name & select Payroll Giving as the payment method. Choose a frequency and start date, then hit ‘Next’:
4. Click ‘Add Donation’ to add a recipient to your Payroll Giving Plan:
5. Type in an amount & select a recipient by typing a charity name.
If your cause or organisation is not listed click Contact Us link to let us know.
6. After you select 'Add' your recipient and donation settings will be listed in this screen. You can add another organisation to your plan by clicking ‘Add Donation’:
7. When you have added all your recipients to your plan, click ‘Next’. The last step is to enter contact details for you and your organisation. When your are done, click 'Authorise':
8. All done here! Now just check out the Review Plan screen.
9. You will receive an email with a Payroll Giving Request form to hand to your employer. If you have Self Service Payroll just use these details to load your Payroll Giving request.
Questions? Email email@example.com