2. From here select ‘Account’ > 'Regular Giving'
3. Click on "Create a new plan'
4. Enter a plan name & select Payroll Giving as the payment method. You can choose the option of it being a One-off donation or Repeating Donation. The deduction will be as per your payment cycle.
4. Click ‘Add Donation’ to add a recipient to your Payroll Giving Plan:
5. Type in an amount & select a recipient by typing a charity name.
If your cause or organisation is not listed click Contact Us link to let us know.
6. After you select 'Add' your recipient and donation settings will be listed in this screen. You can add another organisation to your plan by clicking ‘Add Donation’:
7. When you have added all your recipients to your plan, click ‘Next’. The last step is to enter contact details for you and your organisation. When you are done, click 'Authorise':
9. You will now receive an email with a Payroll Giving Request form to send on to your employer. If you have Self Service Payroll, just use these details to load your Payroll Giving request.
Questions? Email email@example.com