The Hawke's Bay Hundy 2021
The Hawkes Bay Hundy is a 100km Team Relay that supports Mental Health in the Emergency Services and raises funds for STAROS.
Teams of 4-14 people will be running or walking the Hawkes Bay Hundy which is a 100km Team Relay that supports Mental Health in the Emergency Services and raises funds for STAROS.
STAROS is a Hawkes Bay trust that provides information and supports those bereaved by suicide.
Being the recipient charity for the Hawkes Bay Hundy has given STAROS an injection of funds that allowed them to give back to the community through several different ways including:
• Tricia Hendry grief and self-care workshops and registration sponsorships
• Men’s Medicine (Amend) walk sponsorship
• Richmond House electronic piano and sensory chair sponsorship
• Counselling sessions
• Barry Taylor workshop designed specifically for people affected by suicide
• x5 Rob Mokaraka Shot Bro – Confessions of a Depressed Bullet show
• Grassroots speaker day
Other page links
TeamsSee all 12 teams
Donations go towards:
Got a question?Ask one here
This page was created on 28 Jun 2021 and closes on 30 Sep 2021.