Baby Sensory & Toddler Sense Senseathon - Helping babies born too soon, too sick and too small
The Superhero Senseathon 2019 - Raising funds for The Neonatal Trust, to enable more support of families with premature & sick babiesNationwide
This March, our Baby Sensory and Toddler Sense children need their masks and capes to become a Superhero for the Senseathon.
A wonderful event which will also help support babies born premature or sick and their families by raising vital funds to support the work of The Neonatal Trust in New Zealand. Find out more: www.neonataltrust.org.nz
In New Zealand over 5,000 babies require specialist care in a neonatal unit EVERY YEAR. The Neonatal Trust supports the families going though a journey full of stress and anxiety, in these three key ways:
1. Supporting neonatal families through the stress and anxiety of their journey, with resources, co-ordination of support, etc
2. Funding neonatal research to increase understanding and enhance outcomes
3. Support the neonatal units and their staff so the babies receive the best care possible
Examples of support can be viewed in this gallery (cut and paste URL): https://goo.gl/O69Lpc
Sign up today and join us for a fun event that makes difference!
How can you get involved?
Baby Sensory and Toddler Sense sessions will be running across Australia and New Zealand.
1. Register to attend one of our Superhero Senseathon events by contacting your local Baby Sensory or Toddler Sense class leader (visit www.babysensory.co.nz to find your nearest class).
2. Ask everyone you know to sponsor your little one by sharing the fundraising link above.
3. If you can’t attend an event, don’t worry, you can also donate online directly by visiting the link above.
4. Have fun on the day!
Baby Sensory Australia and New Zealand's involvement (page creator)
Through our 2019 'Senseathon', we're proud to be raising funds for The Neonatal Trust, to enable more of their great work supporting families going through the stress and anxiety of a neonatal journey
Other page links
Got a question for the page owner?Ask one here
Any concerns?Report this page
This page was created on 24 Jan 2019 and closed on 1 May 2019.