We support families of premature or sick full-term babies as they make their stressful journey through neonatal care and the transition home
Baby Sensory & Toddler Sense Senseathon - Helping babies born too soon, too sick and too small
- $80.00 donated
- 4 generous donors
The Superhero Senseathon 2019 - Raising funds for The Neonatal Trust, to enable more support of families with premature & sick babies
This March, our Baby Sensory and Toddler Sense children need their masks and capes to become a Superhero for the Senseathon.
A wonderful event which will also help support babies born premature or sick and their families by raising vital funds to support the work of The Neonatal Trust in New Zealand. Find out more: www.neonataltrust.org.nz
In New Zealand over 5,000 babies require specialist care in a neonatal unit EVERY YEAR. The Neonatal Trust supports the families going though a journey full of stress and anxiety, in these three key ways:
1. Supporting neonatal families through the stress and anxiety of their journey, with resources, co-ordination of support, etc
2. Funding neonatal research to increase understanding and enhance outcomes
3. Support the neonatal units and their staff so the babies receive the best care possible
Examples of support can be viewed in this gallery (cut and paste URL): https://goo.gl/O69Lpc
Sign up today and join us for a fun event that makes difference!
How can you get involved?
Baby Sensory and Toddler Sense sessions will be running across Australia and New Zealand.
1. Register to attend one of our Superhero Senseathon events by contacting your local Baby Sensory or Toddler Sense class leader (visit www.babysensory.co.nz to find your nearest class).
2. Ask everyone you know to sponsor your little one by sharing the fundraising link above.
3. If you can’t attend an event, don’t worry, you can also donate online directly by visiting the link above.
4. Have fun on the day!
Page created by:
Baby Sensory Australia and New Zealand
Through our 2019 'Senseathon', we're proud to be raising funds for The Neonatal Trust, to enable more of their great work supporting families going through the stress and anxiety of a neonatal journey
All funds raised benefit:
Donor Confidence Key
Givealittle values the importance of an informed decision when making a donation. We check to make sure that adequate information is provided to donors and that pages comply with our terms and conditions. Pages are not browseable nor searchable until moderated and donor validated. For more information, check out this support article.
A page becomes donor validated when it receives donations from at least three different sources. Pages are not browseable nor searchable until moderated and donor validated. For more information, check out this support article.
New Zealand registered charity
Is registered with the Department of Internal Affairs (DIA), Charity Services (formerly Charities Commission) as a charity.
Tax credit eligibility
Has been granted 'donee status' by Inland Revenue (IRD). Donors to a page with tax credit eligibility may be able to apply for a tax credit.×