Drop Your Boss Southland will dare ‘droppers’ to plummet off the Invercargill Fire Station's tower to support our awesome values programmes
• Drop Your Boss is a unique, FUN fundraiser which challenges Graeme Dingle Foundation Southland Corporate Partners and Business Leaders to nominate their Boss to Drop off an iconic Invercargill building – The Training tower at the Invercargill Fire Station.
• Management and staff are asked to fundraise a minimum of $1,000 to see their Boss dropped!
• With an event target of $40,000 this is our biggest fundraiser of the year and all funds raised will support the work the Graeme Dingle Foundation in transforming young lives forever
• This is a perfect opportunity for businesses to engage their people in supporting the Graeme Dingle Foundation, while having some fun with their staff. Bosses are asked to challenge other businesses to join in
• Staff, family and friends are invited to come along and witness their Boss literally ‘go over the edge’ of the nominated building – all in the community spirit of the Graeme Dingle Foundation
• The Graeme Dingle Foundation will help set up each Boss with a givealittle fundraising page where all participants can see their own and other bosses fundraising efforts grow daily. This increases the ‘challenge’ and creates healthy competition within our family of wonderful supporters
• All supporters will be assisted with ways in which to raise more and we will send all participants a Fundraising kit with tips and ideas
• Drop Your Boss is a part of a wider Graeme Dingle Foundation awareness campaign throughout the year and receives a broad range of media attention; giving ‘Bosses’ a feel-good public profile while actively supporting the Graeme Dingle Foundation and the young people of New Zealand.