We support, inform & guide people through the rigours of infertility challenges - and with your help we can do this for a further 30 years.
This year we are commemorating what Fertility NZ has achieved since its inception in 1990. Fertility NZ has supported thousands of people through regional teams of volunteers providing local support, in conjunction with information events and an annual conference.
Fertility NZ has a vision of a ‘fertility friendly’ and fertility-aware New Zealand where:
• Infertility is recognised, understood and supported;
• All New Zealanders faced with the medical condition of infertility have access to appropriate, timely and fully-funded medical treatment;
• People have all the information necessary to enable them to make informed decisions
regarding their fertility;
• Young New Zealanders learn about fertility preservation;
• Fertility and all alternative forms of whanau-building are respected and valued.
Did we support you during your fertility journey? Perhaps your whānau and friends want to do something to help. We are asking our friends and members to pay it forward and help us keep doing our important work by donating $30 (or any other amount!) here. A $30 donation will enable two people to receive Helpline support! A $100 donation will enable seven people to access our Helpline. #30for30
Fertility New Zealand walks alongside all people facing fertility challenges. We are a registered charity providing support, information and advocacy to anyone facing fertility challenges.
Fertility NZ operates on a national level and much of its work is undertaken by dedicated volunteers.
Your donation helps us to provide assistance for people with fertility issues across New Zealand.