Gift a Funeral Package & support Harbour Hospice
Help Harbour Hospice raise vital funds AND support a family in need with a funeral package.Auckland
Can you help us help a family whose loved one is dying? By donating to this page, you are not only helping Harbour Hospice raise vital funds, you’re also supporting a family in need to farewell their loved one without the worry of how to pay for their funeral.
Windsor Funerals, Dying Art, Auckland Council, Gattings, Petal Dance and NZ Herald have generously donated a casket and funeral package as a fundraiser for Harbour Hospice that will be given to a family who would otherwise not be able to afford a funeral.
The money you donate will help Harbour Hospice provide care and support for more patients and their families in the North Shore community. We are currently supporting around 300 patients with a life-limiting illness, by providing medical, emotional, social, spiritual and cultural care, completely free of charge.
The funeral package includes:
• Full funeral services including celebrant donated by Windsor Funerals
• Personalised casket from Dying Art, with casket lining donated by Windsor Funerals
• Printed service sheets
• Catering from Gattings for 50 people
• Flowers from Petal Dance
• NZ Herald single death notice
• Cremation from Auckland Council (available at any of their facilities – North Shore Memorial Park, Waikumete or Manukau Memorial Gardens)
• Chapel Hire from Auckland Council
• Catering Lounge Hire from Auckland Council
• Windsor Park Baptist Church (optional funeral venue)
Excludes doctor’s paperwork, Medical Referee and the Death Certificate from Internal Affairs.
Harbour Hospice provides compassionate, free care to people with a life limiting illness. We work with patients & families in their homes, & within our 3 hospice sites, focusing on helping them live every moment. Harbour Hospice Trust CC22413
Use of funds
The money you donate will help Harbour Hospice provide care and support for more patients and their families in the North Shore community and provide a funeral package for a family in need.
FundraiseYou can start a fundraiser to have your own page that raises money directly for the beneficiary.
Our other pages
Got a question for the page owner?Ask one here
Want to display a QR code that links to this page?Grab a QR Code
Any concerns?Report this page
This page was created on 23 Sep 2020 and closes on 23 Dec 2020.