Back to page

Help me get to CODA camp in USA

  • Camp Delayed!     8 April 2020
    Posted by: Damiano Agnew

    Due to the current situation involving covid 19 It saddens me to inform you that I unfortunately cannot attend the camp this year.

    However, if things improve I will be attending the camp next year,

    My movie fundraiser has been delayed till September this year, thanks everybody!

    Thanks so much for all your support it means so much to me!

      0 comments  |  Login to leave a comment  |  Share this update

Share
Share a link to this page to help spread the word

  Facebook

  Twitter

  LinkedIn

  Email

  Copy Link

  Embed

  QR Code

×