Shelly Bay For All
Help us by donating through our “Give a little” page.Wellington
LAST CHANCE TO STOP SHELLY BAY!!!!
The fight for Shelly Bay is NOT OVER. We are needing YOUR SUPPORT to go to the Court of Appeal.
If you DON'T want:
• Dense high-rise (27 metres) housing on this important coast
• Construction traffic for 13 years
• Existing traffic to get worse
• Your rates to subsidise this development
If you DO want:
• To safely cycle and walk around the coast
• A chance to find a better future for Shelly Bay
• To park safely around the coast to access the beach for picnics, swimming, diving and fishing
Enterprise Miramar are now in phase two of our fight to overturn the Resource Consent granted by Wellington City Council for the development at Shelly Bay.
Enterprise Miramar is seeking financial support as Court of Appeal proceedings are expensive.
The Shelly Bay development is large in size and footprint and it will irreversibly change this part of the Peninsula.
The resource consent allows construction at the site for 13 years. This will impact access to Shelly Bay.
Use of funds
Enterprise Miramar is an incorporated society and all donations that we receive will be accounted for and subject to Enterprise Miramar’s rules as an incorporated society.
Other page links
Although we are still short of our goal we have been privileged to receive donations from the community which now allow us to reduce the amount of funding we require, Thank you everyone your continued support has been amazing
Got a question for the page owner?Ask one here
Want to display a QR code that links to this page?Grab a QR Code
Any concerns?Report this page
This page was created on 22 Feb 2018 and closed on 1 Sep 2018.