Terms & Conditions 29 June 2016
Full Terms and Conditions for Supporting Elyse & DIPG Awareness Raffle 2016
Prizes for the Raffle are:
First Prize – Winter experience pack for two - Valued at $1678
Second Prize – Family adventure pack - Valued at $831
Third Prize – Duo adventure pack - Valued at $481
Fourth Prize – Premium hamper pack - Valued at $434
Fifth Prize – Bumper hamper pack - Valued at $225
Sixth Prize – Goodie Bag – Valued at $135
The full terms and conditions for the Raffle are set out below. These will be hosted on the givealittle website, https://givealittle.co.nz/cause/littlelyse and available by post if requested.
Full Terms and Conditions for Supporting Elyse & DIPG awareness Raffle 2016
Supporting Elyse & DIPG awareness Raffle 2016 (the “Raffle”) is conducted according to the rules of section 367(1) of the Gambling Act 2003
Promoter: Supporting Elyse/Cause
Responsible Person: Victoria Beacock.
All profits raised from the Raffle will go towards the parents of Elyse Johnson via https://givealittle.co.nz/cause/littlelyse
1. By entering the Raffle, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Any Raffle entry and participation instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. Any entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will not be valid.
2. This Raffle is open only to individuals aged 16 years or over who live in New Zealand. Any person who has entered the Raffle and who is found to be under 16 years of age will automatically forfeit any prize. The Promoter reserves the right to require proof of identity and age.
3. The Raffle is not open to any company involved with running the Raffle.
4. The cost of each entry into the Raffle is $5 per ticket.
5. The Promoter will send a maximum of 30 tickets to individuals in an initial mailing. Tickets will be available for purchase via the Supporting Elyse Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/SupportingElyse/shop…) from 1st June 16 to 28th July 16 (both dates inclusive) subject to availability. Minimum number of tickets per mailing x5.
6. Additional tickets may be requested by emailing email@example.com. The amount of additional tickets sent out will be in the absolute discretion of the Promoter.
7. Payment for participation in the Raffle must be made in advance and can be made by cash or online by credit card or Internet banking https://givealittle.co.nz/donate/cause/littlelyse. Payment cannot be accepted over the telephone. If making payment for participation in the raffle made via the givealittle website, you must provide your details and how many tickets you wish to purchase in the ‘Leave a comment’ section.
8. The prizes are as described on the givealittle website at https://givealittle.co.nz/cause/littlelyse https://www.facebook.com/events/1199501053413747/ and on leaflets accompanying tickets sent by post. Details of the prizes and of prize specific terms and conditions are also available by post on request to the Promoter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. The closing date is 28th July 2016 at 18:00. Tickets requested after this date will not be entered into the draw and monies will be treated as a donation.
10. The Raffle draw will take place on 29th July 2016 at 8:10am.
11. The winning entries will be selected from all entries received by the closing date and prizes will be awarded in order of selection. Only tickets for which full payment has been received will be eligible to win a prize.
12. Prizes are subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another prize of equal or greater value. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and except where expressly stated no cash alternative will be available. The person named on the Raffle ticket stub will be the only person entitled to the prize.
13. Any cash prizes will be transferred directly into the winners’ bank accounts or paid by cheque (at the Promoter’s discretion) within 28 days of the draw.
14. Winners will be announced by More FM Taupo on the Andrew Leiataua Breakfast Show at 8:10 on the 29th July 2016 and notified by telephone or email within 7 days of the draw.
15. A list of the names, surnames and location of winners will be available at https://www.facebook.com/SupportingElyse/events and published in the Taupo Times on the 5th August 2016
16. By entering the Raffle you agree to the Promoter using your title, surname and location in relation to you being a winner of the Raffle, including on the Promoter’s website at https://givealittle.co.nz/donate/cause/littlelyse and https://www.facebook.com/SupportingElyse/events and on promotional materials relating to the Raffle and related activities.
17. The Promoter will only use your personal information for the purpose of administering the Raffle.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to reject your entry and/or award any prize to an alternative winner if the Promoter has grounds to believe that you have breached any of these Terms and Conditions, acted fraudulently or illegally, or on other reasonable grounds and the Promoter shall have no liability to you for any loss or damage arising from the Promoter exercising such rights. The Promoter shall return any amounts already paid by any entrant found to be under 16, but is not liable to return any amounts already paid by any other entrant, and any such refund the Promoter makes will be solely in the Promoter’s discretion.
• a prize cannot be paid or delivered (as applicable) using the details provided to the Promoter; or
• any cheque payment from the Promoter remains uncashed;
after 3 months of the date of the draw, this prize will be forfeited.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Raffle in whole or in part in the Promoter’s sole discretion.
21. Subject to paragraph 22, the Promoter shall not be liable for:
• Raffle tickets, entries, communications or prizes which are lost, stolen or delayed in the post, damaged or illegible, from which the prize winner or entrant cannot be identified or, in the case of postal entries, which have insufficient postage (proof of posting is not proof of receipt);
• any late bank payments;
• the Promoter’s failure or inability to contact you and/or award any prize due to any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the contact or bank details you have provided or your failure to update these if they change;
• loss or damage incurred by you in connection with your participation in the Raffle or your use of any prize; or
• any failure or delay beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
22. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or for any other matter for which liability may not be limited by law.
23. The Promoter may amend these terms and conditions at any time, but will notify you of significant changes before these come into effect.
24. These terms and conditions are governed by New Zealand law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
25. The Promoter’s decision in all matters relating to the Raffle is final. The Promoter operates a complaints and disputes procedure which is available by request to email@example.com.
26. The Promoter is committed to operating the Raffle in a socially responsible way. If you or a family member feel that you are experiencing problems with gambling, you can seek advice and support from Problem Gambling Foundation of New Zealand via their website at http://www.pgf.nz/ or from the Problem Gambling Foundation of New Zealand helpline on 0800 664 262.
27. If you have any queries about the Raffle please contact the Promoter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read more at https://www.facebook.com/events/1199501053413747