Cancelation
29 September 2026We have made the decision to cancel this surgery. Due to us having the flu and postponing in the meantime unfortunately Bonnie’s left back leg has suffered the same injury. We will
Continue with arthritic pain relieving injections until such time comes for us today goodbye 🌈
We appreciate everyone of you for helping cover vet costs already incurred.