Main image

Raising Money to Help Nepal

Closed Cause page created in the Community category by Neil Rudman for "The Himalayan Foundation and the Nepal Community"


$1,640 of $1,500 goal

Given by 40 generous donors in 5 months

Share   Closed

Lets work together to help the Nepal community following the 2015 earthquake. Money will go into the community via the Himalayan Trust!

Main image

Local Emergency Childcare Higher Education

My brother and I will be visiting Nepal and trekking to Everest Base Camp in December 2016. We have this incredible opportunity and see it as an opportunity to help Nepal following the terrible earthquake in 2015. 75% of all the money raised will be donated to the Himalayan Foundation (http://himalayantrust.org/), and the other 25% will be taken with us to Nepal to be given directly to the community when the opportunity arises. The Himalayan Trust was founded in 1960 by Sir Edmund Hillary, and ever since then we have been working in Nepal to help the people of the Everest region with health, education and general wellbeing. We greatly appreciate any donations!


Latest donations

  • Steph

    Steph on 21 Dec 2016

    $30

    Sorry for late donation, hope you guys had a grand time!

    $30

  • Angus Raiman

    Angus Raiman on 21 Dec 2016

    $10

    $10

  • Kate DM

    Kate DM on 21 Dec 2016

    $15

    Awesome work Rudman! Been following the photos and looks like a great trip :)

    $15

  • Little ol' Aorangis

    Little ol' Aorangis on 17 Dec 2016

    $25

    Nice work guys! Those mountains aren't going to climb themselves.

    $25

  • Tayla

    Tayla on 15 Dec 2016

    $20

    $20

Page created by

Neil Rudman

Individual
Wellington

We feel involved in this cause as we will be visiting Nepal later in the year. We have the opportunity to experience this amazing place and share it with the local people. Therefore, we see this as a perfect opportunity to fundraise for Nepal. The Himalayan Trust is a foundation that we are confident will make a difference.

All funds raised benefit

The Himalayan Foundation and the Nepal Community

Funds will be paid to a verified bank account of Neil Rudman on behalf of The Himalayan Foundation and the Nepal Community.

Got a question?

Ask one here.
“Go for it guys!! :)”
“Good luck bro”
“So proud of you guys, good luck!”
“Great work guys :)”
“This donation is the tax rebate from the Earthquake Recovery Fund I coordinated.”
“good on you dudes!”
“sorry this is all I could manage! (my scrumpy money, not going out this weekend haha) but good luck!! such an awesome thing you guys are doing, hope you reach your goal!”
“Well done guys. Awesome what you are doing”
“Awesome work guys fundraising for this very worthwhile cause and BEST OF LUCK, looking forward to the go pro movie :)”
“Make a difference!”
$1,640 of $1,500 goal

Given by 40 generous donors in 5 months

  Closed

Donor Confidence Key  

  • Givealittle moderated
  • Donor validated
  • New Zealand registered charity
  • Eligible for tax credit
Concerned? Report this page
Closed on 21 Dec 2016

Got a question?

Ask one here.

The link has been copied

×

Donor Confidence Key

Givealittle moderation

Givealittle values the importance of an informed decision when making a donation. We check to make sure that adequate information is provided to donors and that pages comply with our terms and conditions. Pages are not browseable nor searchable until moderated and donor validated. For more information, check out this support article.

Donor validation

A page becomes donor validated when it receives donations from at least three different sources. Pages are not browseable nor searchable until moderated and donor validated. For more information, check out this support article.

New Zealand registered charity

Is registered with the Department of Internal Affairs (DIA), Charity Services (formerly Charities Commission) as a charity.

Tax credit eligibility

Has been granted 'donee status' by Inland Revenue (IRD). Donors to a page with tax credit eligibility may be able to apply for a tax credit.

×

Share

Share a link to this page with your friends or family
  Facebook

  Twitter

  Email

  Copy Link

  Embed

×