James keep fighting 14 June 2017
A snap shot of where James is at.
* James won a trip to Disneyland through a photo competition but sadly this had to be cancelled as he's no longer stable enough to fly such a long distance.
* He has had 2 stays in hospital over the past month. His body is finding it hard to fight virus' and bugs. His autonomic nervous system no longer functions properly. His body struggles to regulate temperature, heart rate, bowel and bladder etc. this is a frightening step in the condition he has.
* We had applied for Lottery funding to help with the mobility van fundraising but were turned down.
* James has circulation issues, his feet are often like ice. We need to use merino wool as much as possible to keep his feet, hands and head warm.
* We are extremely thankful to Air New Zealand and Colgate NZ for turning our American trip into an Australian one and giving us as a family the chance to take 2 weeks holiday on the Gold Coast in Australia in June. Looking forward to making happy memories for James and his brothers, and us all as a family.
Thank you for your continued support.