The Longest Walk NZ
- $4,874.89 donated
- 134 generous donors
Taking my dogs on the longest walk they've ever had: all around New Zealand! Visiting as many animal welfare organisations as possible
Hi, I'm Stephen. My dogs (Jake and Piccolo) and I are off on a walk... the longest walk we've ever done. We're walking around New Zealand to visit animal shelters, animal rescues and other animal welfare organisations in an effort to raise funds and awareness.
What can YOU do to help?
- Download our FREE eBook explain what we are doing, why and how you can help
- Donate to the campaign at Give-A-Little
- Contact us to arrange a visit or presentation at your community group
- Let us know about your animal welfare group and the issues you face
- Donate to help keep us on the road via PayPal (receiver email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Organise a fundraiser of your own and/or donate to your local animal welfare group directly
- Like and share our Facebook page and help spread the word (https://www.facebook.com/longestwalknz/)
- Got a yard we could park up on for the night? We'd appreciate your hospitality
- Come find us and say "hi" when we come to your town
- Got another idea how you could help? Contact us and we can discuss your ideas :)
Page created by:
I'm taking my dogs for their longest walk ever! ... for animals all over the country
Funds will be paid to a verified bank account of Stephen Brassett.
- Givealittle moderated
- Donor validated
- New Zealand registered charity
- Eligible for tax credit
Concerned? Report this page
Email your friends & family×
Report this page×
Donor Confidence Key
Givealittle values the importance of an informed decision when making a donation. We check to make sure that adequate information is provided to donors and that pages comply with our terms and conditions. Pages are not browseable nor searchable until moderated and donor validated. For more information, check out this support article.
A page becomes donor validated when it receives donations from at least three different sources. Pages are not browseable nor searchable until moderated and donor validated. For more information, check out this support article.
New Zealand registered charity
Is registered with the Department of Internal Affairs (DIA), Charity Services (formerly Charities Commission) as a charity.
Tax credit eligibility
Has been granted 'donee status' by Inland Revenue (IRD). Donors to a page with tax credit eligibility may be able to apply for a tax credit.×