Uninsured family lose everything in house fire
Greymouth, West Coast
Danielle is a hard working single mother of two.
On Tuesday the 11th of January after a days work Danielle prepared her dinner and went outside to play with the family dog Polu. After being alerted by the fire alarm she come back inside to find the airfryer she had dinner cooking in on fire. Within minutes the house was engulfed with flames.
Danielle only managed to take a few things infront of her meaning the family have lost absolutely everything they own.
Danielle and her two daughters had only been living in their rental for the past two months.
She works so hard to provide for her two girls - this fire is a massive set back for the three of them.
Friends of Danielle
Their first priorities are finding another place to live and replacing basic everyday essentials items so the family can get back on their feet and start from scratch again.