Back to page

Kiwi Khans Mongol Rally 2020

  • Pandemic postponement     17 February 2021
    Posted by: Daniel Hanson

    Will keep postponing until we get a clearer idea regarding international travel given the current situation

      0 comments  |  Login to leave a comment  |  Share this update

  • Covid extension     25 November 2020
    Posted by: Daniel Hanson

    Extending until we decide plan moving forward with covid restrictions

      0 comments  |  Login to leave a comment  |  Share this update

Share
Share a link to this page to help spread the word

  Facebook

  Twitter

  LinkedIn

  Email

  Copy Link

  Embed

  QR Code

×