Coastguard Canterbury Incorporated

  Canterbury
Organisation page created in the Community category

The Charity Saving Lives at Sea.

Main image
  Canterbury

Coastguard is a Kiwi institution - a charity, run by volunteers, dedicated to saving lives at sea.

Coastguard volunteers are on call throughout New Zealand 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days of the year.

On the water, anything can go wrong in a very short period of time. Our volunteers will spring to the assistance of anyone in trouble - from assisting people whose boat won't start, rescuing a man overboard, helping a kayaker or surfer in trouble, to responding to an emergency flare, locating a drifting vessel or attending to a medical emergency at sea.

Coastguard has a service level agreement that provides us with about 15% of the annual funding we need. The remaining 85% needs to be raised from supportive organisations and individuals who recognise the importance of our lifesaving work.

More about us

Volunteer Coastguard Canterbury Unit, based in Lyttelton, Christchurch. Saving Lives at Sea.


Latest donations

Christine
Christine on 21 Mar 2021    City2Surf fun run for Coastguard
Christine Marshall, great cause we'll done!
$50
Guest Donor
Guest Donor on 21 Mar 2021    City2Surf fun run for Coastguard
Private
Lily
Lily on 20 Mar 2021    City2Surf fun run for Coastguard
Can't wait to see the boat!
$20
Keiran
Keiran on 17 Mar 2021    City2Surf fun run for Coastguard
Good luck 🥳
$30
Olivia
Olivia on 17 Mar 2021    City2Surf fun run for Coastguard
Go Oonagh!
$25

Who's involved?

Coastguard Canterbury Incorporated's avatar
Created by, and paying to a verified bank account of, Coastguard Canterbury Incorporated (Charity)

Registered Charity A Registered Charity has legal recognition under the Charities Act 2005.
Tax credit Donations of over $5 are eligible for a New Zealand charitable giving tax credit.
Page Moderated The page has been checked by our team to make sure it complies with our terms and conditions.

Fundraisers supporting us

You can create your own fundraising page that pays directly to Coastguard Canterbury Incorporated.
Fundraise

Our other pages


Want to get in touch with Coastguard Canterbury Incorporated?

Ask a question here

Want to display a QR code that links to this page?

Grab a QR Code

Any concerns?

Report this page
Share
Share a link to this page to help spread the word

  Facebook

  Twitter

  LinkedIn

  Email

  Copy Link

  Embed

  QR Code

×