We all want NZers to be healthy and well. The PHA works to ensure we all have the best chance of this. We need your support today.
The Public Health Association of New Zealand has been speaking out on our behalf for almost 40 years. We're a volunteer led organisation committed to a healthier Aotearoa. We've been instrumental in ensuring that our decision-makers are able to make healthy public policy. Our work has seen NZers live longer, happier and healthier lives.
Speaking out on behalf of all New Zealanders is critical for our country. We want to see safe food and water, affordable healthy homes, and a place where we can all make healthier choices. Donate today and help us make a difference.
We need to raise $50,000 in 2017. Please consider making a donation to the PHA.
Your generous donation will help us:
* deliver extra policy workshops and other forums for debate - increasing our ability to influence healthy public policy
* increase our output on significant policy issues - ensuring a public health lens is applied to legislation
* provide scholarships for students or hard-up public health activists - such as our former Tu Rangatira mo te Ora winners - to attend national or overseas conferences
* engage someone to write the history of the PHA - demonstrating our long term impact on the wellbeing of New Zealanders
* and keep our staff salaries up with the CPI - enabling us to continue to employ staff to support our work and our members.
Help us improve the health and wellbeing of individuals and communities in New Zealand by making a donation to the PHA. if you would prefer, you can specify a specific purpose or event for your donation.
More about us
The Public Health Association (PHA) is a national membership association with a commitment to health for all.
We provide opportunity for people who share this commitment to
* Be part of a collective voice on the social determinants of health
* Influence policy to improve the health of all New Zealanders
* Gather, share and learn with others who work in public health
* Keep up to date with events and issues in the public health sector.
Our vision: health equity in Aotearoa
Hauora mō te katoa. Oranga mō te ao.
Use of funds
Your donation will help us provide evidence-informed policy advice to government, local government and the other agencies that affect our lives. You'll help us work to protect and promote the health of New Zealanders and work for health equity - health for all.
FundraiseYou can start a fundraiser to have your own page that raises money directly for Public Health Association.
Got a question for the page owner?Ask one here
Any concerns?Report this page
You might notice some changes - we've updated our page layout to give a better experience. We think we've hit the mark, but if something's not right, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.