Manganui Ski Area Husky Prinoth
- $1,220.00 donated
- 12 generous donors
The Stratford Mountain Club wishes to upgrade its current Pisten Bully 60 with a new (second-hand) Husky Prinoth.
The Stratford Mountain Club (SMC) is currently in the process of sourcing a new groomer from Snow Planet for the 2018 season.
We currently have partial funding to replace the out-going, 1980’s collector’s item the Pisten Bully 60.
Through the purchase of a new groomer, this will bring a new age of snow grooming for the Manganui Ski Area, which will mean that better conditions will be available to the ski area users from earlier in the morning.
What does this mean for you the user?
- Better rideable/skiable conditions from earlier in the day. The new groomer has an ice-breaker tiller and all the mod-cons of new age grooming.
- Greater snow management, potentially resulting in more operating days out of a storm cycle. The outgoing PB80 is limited in its pushing power, this is a sharp contrast to the Husky.
- A capability for the development of Park features (jumps).
Use of Funds:
- Purchase of the new Husky Prinoth Snow Groomer.
- Alterations to the current shed to house the larger groomer
- Helicopter operations to fly the new groomer onto the ski area
- Transportation of the new groomer down from Auckland
Page created by:
I am the Secretary of the Stratford Mountain Club Incorporated.
The Secretary is the focal point for funding applications for the Manganui Ski Area.
Funds will be paid to a verified bank account of Stratford Mountain Club.
Donor Confidence Key
Givealittle values the importance of an informed decision when making a donation. We check to make sure that adequate information is provided to donors and that pages comply with our terms and conditions. Pages are not browseable nor searchable until moderated and donor validated. For more information, check out this support article.
A page becomes donor validated when it receives donations from at least three different sources. Pages are not browseable nor searchable until moderated and donor validated. For more information, check out this support article.
New Zealand registered charity
Is registered with the Department of Internal Affairs (DIA), Charity Services (formerly Charities Commission) as a charity.
Tax credit eligibility
Has been granted 'donee status' by Inland Revenue (IRD). Donors to a page with tax credit eligibility may be able to apply for a tax credit.×