Orewa Baptist Church Food Bank
Support people/families in our community that is in dire needAuckland
The demand to support families in need are growing dramatically.
We aim to raise funds for the following in support of these struggling families.
1) A delivery van that can support us with pickups and deliveries of essentials.
2) People mover to assist people getting around if they have problems with transport and get them to free community meals.
3) Source all items we are running short of when we need to give support
4) We also supply fresh produce, fruit, vegies, milk, cheese, bread, yogurt and eggs
5) We do not just supply food we also supply toiletries and cleaning products
We have a few organization in the area giving similar support and we have come to realize that the need is ever growing as living conditions becomes tougher and tougher. Everything is becoming more expensive and our funding support does not increase accordingly.
We are the only group that supplies fresh produce the rest only does non-perishables thus the demand for our support are increasing by the day.
Pieter Schutte's involvement (page creator)
I run and Manage the food bank and the team supporting this effort
Use of funds
buy a delivery van, source all items we are running short of when we need to give support. We also supply fresh produce, fruit, vegies, milk, cheese, bread, yogurt and eggs. We do not just supply food we also supply toiletries and cleaning products
Other page links
FundraiseYou can start a fundraiser to have your own page that raises money directly for the beneficiary.
Got a question for the page owner?Ask one here
Any concerns?Report this page
This page was created on 2 Dec 2018 and closes on 2 Dec 2019.