Help give HOPE this Easter
Help us keep the hope-filled message and history of Jesus and his influence within the public's view at Easter, this year and beyond!Nationwide
Many have noticed that public media becoming increasingly silent about the true meanings behind Christmas and Easter. Awareness is increasing that our nation’s churches may need to somehow work together to create this visible presence for the Christian faith themselves.
This year we continue the Hope Project- a simple, known and already-tested solution that returns the presence of Jesus and the Easter message at Easter publicly, and we need your help!
The focus of the Hope Project 2018
A WIDER THEME:
Stories that reveal how the Christian faith gave us many of our most treasured values as a nation.
A GOSPEL FOCUS:
We will continue to communicate an aspect of Christian belief or thinking that is relevant to the stories, as well as the core Christian message of God’s love shown through Christ.
New Zealanders have warmed to these projects. People are loving learning about our nation’s history while hearing uplifting stories of hope and faith.
EXACTLY WHAT WILL THE HOPE PROJECT BE DOING THIS EASTER?
- The Hope Project website http://hopeproject.co.nz/
- TV ads (which you can view here https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=xd2FUEE3ZgI, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjBXi21HP7s)
- High-quality, multi-page booklets to every New Zealand household (which you can view here https://alltogether.co.nz/booklet-4-preview/)
- New 10DayChallenge app (search ‘Why Jesus’)
- 230,000 additional booklets printed for church to use (for free)
- 2 primary equipping resources. (1) Equipping videos on conversational skills, and 2 new sermon series (message outlines + small group discussion guides) on ‘teamwork’ and ‘conversation.’
We need your help! Together we can achieve this!
‘All Together’ is the resourcing arm of the Shining Lights Trust NZ. We exist to help the Church achieve our mission – through bringing fresh innovation, strategy and resource to the table.
Use of funds
Our budget for the Hope project is $600,000 so far we have raised $569,700 and have $30,300 to go. Please support this amazing project by donating today and if you can
Other page links
FundraiseYou can start a fundraiser to have your own page that raises money directly for the beneficiary.
Our other pages
Got a question for the page owner?Ask one here
Any concerns?Report this page
This page was created on 17 Sep 2019 and closes on 17 Sep 2021.