March for Life NZ - be a voice for the voiceless!
We believe every human life is precious! Please be a voice for the voiceless and assist with expenses associated with the March for Life.Nationwide
We believe that every human life is precious!
However, in New Zealand since 1977 more than 500,000 pre-born babies have lost their lives through abortion; and every working day approximately 50 pre-born babies continue to be aborted throughout this nation. Subsequently, countless women and their families have been wounded physically, emotionally and spiritually.
Each year in December, we 'March for Life' in Wellington proclaiming to New Zealand that we love them both! This year the March is on Saturday 7 December 2019.
The purpose of March for Life NZ is to:
* Celebrate life.
* Peacefully protest the practice and legality of abortion.
* Increase public awareness of abortion, its impact on women, families, and society.
* Bring New Zealander's of good-will together, united in the one common vision of making abortion unthinkable.
Will you help us be a voice for the voiceless?
Your generous support will assist the March for Life team host this important yearly event and will go towards such expenses as:
* sound equipment
* signs and banners for the March
* website and social media costs
* hiring of equipment and incidentals
Find out more about the March for Life at www.marchforlife.nz
Use of funds
Your generous support will go towards such expenses as advertising, sound equipment, signs and banners, website and social media costs and other incidentals for the yearly March for Life in Wellington.
Other page links
Got a question for the page owner?Ask one here
Any concerns?Report this page
This page was created on 22 Jul 2019 and closed on 24 Dec 2019.