Back to page

Supporting Stacey and her family through Trigeminal Neuralgia

  • MRI Update      19 June 2021
    Posted by: Leanne Upfold

    Stacey had her MRI on Thursday and now waits for her surgeon to get in contact with results. Thanks to everyone who has donated it’s so appreciated.

      0 comments  |  Login to leave a comment  |  Share this update

  • Surgeon & MRI      3 June 2021
    Posted by: Leanne Upfold

    Stacey will be seeing the neurosurgeon after she has had her MRI which her surgeon has requested before he makes an appointment to see her, she'll be getting the MRI on the 17th of June, from there she will get an appointment & have to travel up to Christchurch to see her surgeon.

      0 comments  |  Login to leave a comment  |  Share this update

  • Surgeon request      3 June 2021
    Posted by: Leanne Upfold

    Stacey's surgeon request is an MRI which the earliest we could get was the 17th then we discuss further. If surgery doesn’t go ahead we will be looking into other treatment options such as

    *Stereotactic radiosurgery

    *Or Balloon compression

    There are other non surgical options such as regular Botox. Stacey will look into every avenue possible to better her life with TN.

    "With everyone’s help, Stacey will have the funds to hopefully book her surgery”

      0 comments  |  Login to leave a comment  |  Share this update

Share
Share a link to this page to help spread the word

  Facebook

  Twitter

  LinkedIn

  Email

  Copy Link

  Embed

  QR Code

×