Pledge Yourself is a fundraising initiative by the Bring It To Colombo Trust for the upgrade of Colombo Road netball facilities in Masterton
The Bring It To Colombo Trust (BTC) was established as a partnership between Netball Wairarapa and the Masterton District Council (MDC) and is a community led and council supported initiative. The purpose of the BTC is to provide governance over the redevelopment of the Colombo Road netball facility and ensure that Netball Wairarapa is set up with the structures, skills and resources to successfully operate and maintain this facility into perpetuity.
To future proof netball in the Wairarapa by providing an environment that develops, encourages and protects our grass-roots players and has the capacity to host national events.
- To enhance opportunities for the whole community to participate in netball in the Wairarapa
- To develop appropriate facilities for netball that are future focussed and are adequately resourced for future maintenance and development as required
- To enable and encourage our community to participate in activeites that enhance their wellbeing through physical endeavour and social contact between all part of the community
- To encourage other sports to use the facilities for recreation so that all of the people in the region can benefit from the development of these facilites
- To support the long term objectives of key stakeholders - the Masterton District Council and Netball Wairarapa
The Bring it to Colombo Trust vision is to future proof netball in the Wairarapa by providing an environment that develops, encourages and protects our grass-roots players and has the capacity to host national events.
Our aim is to develop facilities for netball which are future focused and will enable and encourage our community to participate in activities that enhance their wellbeing.
Donor Confidence Key
Givealittle values the importance of an informed decision when making a donation. We check to make sure that adequate information is provided to donors and that pages comply with our terms and conditions. Pages are not browseable nor searchable until moderated and donor validated. For more information, check out this support article.
A page becomes donor validated when it receives donations from at least three different sources. Pages are not browseable nor searchable until moderated and donor validated. For more information, check out this support article.
New Zealand registered charity
Is registered with the Department of Internal Affairs (DIA), Charity Services (formerly Charities Commission) as a charity.
Tax credit eligibility
Has been granted 'donee status' by Inland Revenue (IRD). Donors to a page with tax credit eligibility may be able to apply for a tax credit.×