The Burn Support Group Charitable Trust Inc is a NZ registered charity that provides support to burn survivors and their families in NZ.
The Burn Support Group is a non-profit organisation that receives no government funding.
We aim too:
* Lower the incidence of burn injuries.
* Improve patient care.
* Foster sharing of information
* Provide opportunities for mutual support between
burn survivors and their caregivers.
Below are some of the supports we provide:
* We fund a free 5 day camp for burn survivors aged between 7 and 17 every year. This costs $1000 per person to attend.
* We send 1-5 people to the Phoenix World Burn Congress in America each year. This costs $5000 per person.
* We provide confidence building and peer support workshop opportunities during the year for burn survivors and their families to meet, share their stories, support and learn from each other.
* We provide education resources to schools and community groups throughout New Zealand.
* We visit the national burns unit at middlemore hospital, provide assistance to burn survivors returning to work and we assist with further education and assistance in other areas where public funding has been exhausted.
Your donations will help us to support burn survivors to return too and maintain normal and satisfactory lives within their communities.
The Burn Support Group is a non-profit organisation which aims too:
* Lower the incidence of burn injuries by providing Free education resources.
* Improve patient care
* Foster sharing of information.
* Provide opportunities for mutual support between burn survivors.
- Givealittle moderated
- Donor validated
- New Zealand registered charity
- Eligible for tax credit
Donor Confidence Key
Givealittle values the importance of an informed decision when making a donation. We check to make sure that adequate information is provided to donors and that pages comply with our terms and conditions. Pages are not browseable nor searchable until moderated and donor validated. For more information, check out this support article.
A page becomes donor validated when it receives donations from at least three different sources. Pages are not browseable nor searchable until moderated and donor validated. For more information, check out this support article.
New Zealand registered charity
Is registered with the Department of Internal Affairs (DIA), Charity Services (formerly Charities Commission) as a charity.
Tax credit eligibility
Has been granted 'donee status' by Inland Revenue (IRD). Donors to a page with tax credit eligibility may be able to apply for a tax credit.×