The Burn Support Group Charitable Trust Inc is a NZ registered charity that provides support to burn survivors and their families in NZ.
The Burn Support Group is a non-profit organisation that receives no government funding.
We aim too:
* Lower the incidence of burn injuries.
* Improve patient care.
* Foster sharing of information
* Provide opportunities for mutual support between
burn survivors and their caregivers.
Below are some of the supports we provide:
* We fund a free 5 day camp for burn survivors aged between 7 and 17 every year. This costs $1000 per person to attend.
* We send 1-5 people to the Phoenix World Burn Congress in America each year. This costs $5000 per person.
* We provide confidence building and peer support workshop opportunities during the year for burn survivors and their families to meet, share their stories, support and learn from each other.
* We provide education resources to schools and community groups throughout New Zealand.
* We visit the national burns unit at middlemore hospital, provide assistance to burn survivors returning to work and we assist with further education and assistance in other areas where public funding has been exhausted.
Your donations will help us to support burn survivors to return too and maintain normal and satisfactory lives within their communities.
More about us
The Burn Support Group is a non-profit organisation which aims too:
* Lower the incidence of burn injuries by providing Free education resources.
* Improve patient care
* Foster sharing of information.
* Provide opportunities for mutual support between burn survivors.
Fundraisers supporting usYou can start a fundraiser to have your own page that raises money directly for Burn Support Group Charitable Trust Inc.
Got a question for the page owner?Ask one here
Any concerns?Report this page
You might notice some changes - we've updated our page layout to give a better experience. We think we've hit the mark, but if something's not right, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.