Battered Women's Trust is a Christchurch based women's refuge supporting women & children to live safe & healthy lives, free of violence.
Our Free and Confidential Services Include:
* A FREE 24 hour crisis line 0800 REFUGE
* Safe emergency accommodation
* Transition Safe Housing
* Confidential listening and support
* Advocacy at Police, legal, court, Work and
Income, housing, doctors, CYF meetings
* Referrals to sympathetic counsellors, doctors
and lawyers and other support services
* 10 WEEK Education group provides women with knowledge and understanding to move towards a life free from violence
* Support groups for women and children focusing on self esteem building and self care
* We can provide information and presentations
to community groups, schools and workplaces.
More about us
Battered Women's Trust is an affiliated women's refuge in Christchurch supporting women & children to live safe & healthy lives, free of family violence.
Help and advice is available 24/7 for both crisis and non-emergency situations.