Community Networks Wanaka is a resource hub for social wellbeing services and community development. Not for profit & unique to Wanaka!
Community Networks provides the following services free of charge:
The Community Foodbank:
- This can be accessed by referral and self-referral at any time during pur operating hours
Arrange appointments with:
- Wheels to Dunstan Bus (transfers to Dunstan & Dunedin Hospitals)
- IRD (visit monthly)
- Community Law (visit monthly)
- Justices of the Peace (visit twice weekly)
- Social workers for all ages and issues
- The Companionship Service for Older People
- IT Training for Older People
- Volunteering Central - for opportunities to volunteer in your local community
- Budget Advice and Financial Capability Mentors
- Subsidised GP vouchers
- Total Mobility Scheme (subsidised local transport)
- Local counselling and mental health services, including subsidised counselling
- Work and Income
- Legal Aid
- Support groups
- Health professionals
- A computer for public use to access government websites such as Work and Income (including printing)
- Rooms for hire (including a meeting room)
Community Networks Wanaka is your local resource hub for social wellbeing services and community development. Not for profit and unique to the Upper Clutha area.
Donor Confidence Key
Givealittle values the importance of an informed decision when making a donation. We check to make sure that adequate information is provided to donors and that pages comply with our terms and conditions. Pages are not browseable nor searchable until moderated and donor validated. For more information, check out this support article.
A page becomes donor validated when it receives donations from at least three different sources. Pages are not browseable nor searchable until moderated and donor validated. For more information, check out this support article.
New Zealand registered charity
Is registered with the Department of Internal Affairs (DIA), Charity Services (formerly Charities Commission) as a charity.
Tax credit eligibility
Has been granted 'donee status' by Inland Revenue (IRD). Donors to a page with tax credit eligibility may be able to apply for a tax credit.×