Kaikorai Metropolitan Brass is committed to bringing brass band music to the wider Dunedin community.
By supporting Kaikorai Metropolitan Brass, you are helping our volunteer musicians:
- Bring music to the community through collaboration with other local musical groups of all ages.
- Compete at the provincial and national level.
- Keep the strong tradition of brass bands alive in modern society.
Our current projects include:
- Hosting the 2016 OSBBA Provincial Contest.
- Ongoing maintenance of current instruments and procurement of new instruments and equipment.
- Upgrading the band's uniforms.
- Procurement of new music.
Any level of donation will be greatly appreciated, as every little bit helps us to continue to serve the community.
Kaikorai Metropolitan Brass is a Dunedin based brass band, founded in 1881. We have long been involved in the local community - including through collaboration with other musical groups and performing at the Dunedin ANZAC Day dawn service.