The League 4 Life Foundation was founded to raise funds and distribute them throughout rugby league where they are needed most.
The League4Life Foundation supports families of the rugby league community, who have met with hardship in their lives.
- To raise funds and distribute 100% of those funds to provide for the simple needs of our people when they need it the most.
- To provide assistance to rugby league players, who sustain serious, permanent and/or life-changing injuries in the sport of rugby league.
- To offer assistance to ALL rugby league participants and family members, who have fallen on hard times.
The League4Life Foundation will be here to help with, but is not limited to:
- Grants for rehabilitation or in home equipment
- Provide opportunities for people involved with rugby league that would otherwise be improbable due to injury and/or hardship
- Social contact through visits, cards, and telephone calls
- Promoting and supporting fund-raising events for rugby league people in need of help
The League 4 Life Foundation was founded to raise funds and distribute them throughout rugby league where they are needed most, offering assistance to all participants and their families who have fallen on hard times.
Email your friends & family×
Report this page×
Donor Confidence Key
Givealittle values the importance of an informed decision when making a donation. We check to make sure that adequate information is provided to donors and that pages comply with our terms and conditions. Pages are not browseable nor searchable until moderated and donor validated. For more information, check out this support article.
A page becomes donor validated when it receives donations from at least three different sources. Pages are not browseable nor searchable until moderated and donor validated. For more information, check out this support article.
New Zealand registered charity
Is registered with the Department of Internal Affairs (DIA), Charity Services (formerly Charities Commission) as a charity.
Tax credit eligibility
Has been granted 'donee status' by Inland Revenue (IRD). Donors to a page with tax credit eligibility may be able to apply for a tax credit.×