The League 4 Life Foundation was founded to raise funds and distribute them throughout rugby league where they are needed most.
The League4Life Foundation supports families of the rugby league community, who have met with hardship in their lives.
- To raise funds and distribute 100% of those funds to provide for the simple needs of our people when they need it the most.
- To provide assistance to rugby league players, who sustain serious, permanent and/or life-changing injuries in the sport of rugby league.
- To offer assistance to ALL rugby league participants and family members, who have fallen on hard times.
More about us
The League 4 Life Foundation was founded to raise funds and distribute them throughout rugby league where they are needed most, offering assistance to all participants and their families who have fallen on hard times.
Use of funds
The League4Life Foundation will be here to help with, but is not limited to:
- Grants for rehabilitation or in home equipment
- Provide opportunities for people involved with rugby league that would otherwise be improbable due to injury and/or hardship
- Social contact through visits, cards, and telephone calls
- Promoting and supporting fund-raising events for rugby league people in need of help