Page is pending donor validation
This page has been approved by the moderation team, but it is still pending donor validation - that's where 3 people
to the page.
You can still view the page and donate as per our terms - be one of the first to endorse this page.
School’s Out is a Wellington and Lower Hutt support and social group for LGBTQI+ young people, aged 12 to 18.
School’s Out is a Wellington and Lower Hutt support and social group for LGBTQI+ young people, aged 12 to 18. The support group runs every school week throughout the year and sometimes does field trips! School's Out provides an environment for our LGBTQI+ youth to be themselves, learn to be themselves and discover who they are in a safe space.
We have no regular source of funding, and donations allow us to:
* Buy food for our support groups
* Buy coffees for our one-on-ones/mentoring
* Hire out safe spaces for social events, such as pool events
* Pay for tickets to social events for youth that couldn't otherwise afford to attend
* Pay for transport for our facilitators and youth
* Identify and secure sustainable funding in the future
Other page links