We need your support to provide essential health & resource access to children and families in remotely isolated, high needs communities.
The Moko Foundation is a charitable trust that been operating for over 5 years and operates the IMOKO health program. iMOKO provides an online Doctors programme that is provided for a range of primary care services to children and families primarily in high needs communities that face access barriers or have an unmet health need.
In response to Covid-19 iMOKO has opened the services across the country, we can provide prescriptions or referrals for basic level primary health care conditions, with no need to leave the house. The Moko Foundation is also providing essential preparedness packs to high needs, remote communities your help is needed so that we can keep up with the demand on our services.
iMOKO services are available for children and families while in self-isolation.
You can contact us if you want to enter a case for your whanau for any of the following:
- prescription refills (inhalers, eczema etc)
- skin infections- Gastroenteritis- Hay Fever- tooth infections
- itchy bites
Get in touch if you would like to enrol & we can send you an enrolment form. We can be contacted as follows:
Free call: 0508 44 66 56.
Mobile txt 021 730 922 or 021 941 471
It is important to note that if you have any of the following Covid-19 symptoms - Cough, Fever, Shortness of Breath that you get in telephone contact your GP or the dedicated Healthline Covid-19 number 0800 3585453.
The services that iMOKO can provide is important for diverting the risk of spreading infection within the population by providing families with an alternative access point for health care without having to go to high risk areas such as hospitals and other public health care services. Solutions iMOKO provide are as follows:
• IMOKO is used to compliment and relieve the health system by providing virtual primary level care as an alternative to seeking health care in GP Practices and hospital.
• IMOKO can accommodate those in self-isolation and those too wary to enter public spaces such as hospitals and health clinics.
• IMOKO is a contact-free, low risk, low engagement touch point for families to access health care for low priority health needs.
• IMOKO staff are also able to work remotely therefore keeping them safe reducing the risk of spreading infection from patients to the workforce.
• We can also provide after hours support.
Our mission is to support communities impacted, with a focus on vulnerable children, young people and their families. Through in the provision of iMOKO an online doctors service, Health research and Community Support Services.