Anahata is Evolving - Your Support Will Help Us Move Forward
Nelson / Tasman
Hello, and thank you for finding your way to our fundraising page.
Unfortunately, due to COVID-19 and other financial challenges, we are having to make some significant decisions about how to navigate the unfolding future of this place. While we have the utmost hope and optimism for whatever will happen, and very much wish to continue our important and valued work, we urgently need your support.
For almost 25 years, thousands have passed through Anahata Yoga Retreat here in Golden Bay. People come for:
- Opportunities for peaceful self-reflection in a pristine and remote natural setting, bordering the Abel Tasman National Park
- Learning or expanding a personal yoga practice
- Life skills, mentorship and professional development
- Stress management tools
- Programs for physical and mental health challenges such as chronic fatigue, insomnia, depression, anxiety, digestive, heart or lung issues
- Conscious and sustainable living!
Our plans for the future include:
- Supporting the next generation of inspiration, developing our operational model to allow us to continue to provide effective services well into the future
- Providing food, shelter and a healthy space for people impacted by the COVID-19 epidemic.
- Continuing to work on projects improving the self-sufficiency of Anahata, including building and energy maintenance
You can contribute through this page OR for larger donations please contact us directly at email@example.com
Thank you for all you have done and will continue to do for this very special place we share and care for.
The Anahata Yoga Health & Education Trust is a not-for-profit organisation, with a vision of promoting health, personal growth & wellness. We are committed to providing accessible Yoga education for all.
Thank YOU so much 11 June 2020
Hari OM All
The generosity, support, encouraging words, life-changing stories and all the love we have felt over this time has touched our hearts so deeply. Your donations have helped Anahata get out of a dire situation and given us so much hope for the future. The way ahead is still not clear and more donations are needed for the bigger picture, but we know the path will continue to unfold.
We are offering online classes through our new Teachable format as well as an upcoming Yoga and Resilience course to be released soon. Join for free: https://anahata-trust.teachable.com/courses
Join our mailing list for updates, recipes, articles and new offerings: https://www.anahata-retreat.org.nz/our-newsletter
Love you greatly Beautiful Community! It is because of each of you that Anahata exists!
OM Tat Sat, Swami Karma Karuna and the Anahata Team