CCSM is about Kiwis helping the believers in China. This cross-cultural mission works in many ways to assist & support the Chinese Church.
What we do
- Provide a pathway for Kiwi Christians to serve in China.
- Resourcing and equipping the Chinese church with Bibles and sound foundational Christian teaching materials.
- Providing information about prayer needs.
- Facilitating projects to assist people in need.
- Facilitating Medical and Dental teams.
- Work with orphans and abandoned children, many of whom are also disabled.
CCSM was foundered in 1986 by Ross Paterson and now has bases around the world.
CCSM are about:
- Providing a pathway for Kiwi Christians to serve in China.
- Strengthening, resourcing and equipping the Chinese church with Bibles and sound foundational Christian teaching materials.
- Supporting the people of China through informed prayer.
- Facilitating projects to assist people in need
- Work with orphans, abandoned and underprivilaged children
- Givealittle moderated
- Donor validated
- New Zealand registered charity
Eligible for tax credit
Donations to this page are not tax deductible. This is because the fundraiser is providing a gift or service in return for your generosity. See the page's content for full details. Other pages raising funds for CCSM New Zealand may be tax credit eligible.
Concerned? Report this page
Email your friends & family×
Report this page×
Donor Confidence Key
Givealittle values the importance of an informed decision when making a donation. We check to make sure that adequate information is provided to donors and that pages comply with our terms and conditions. Pages are not browseable nor searchable until moderated and donor validated. For more information, check out this support article.
A page becomes donor validated when it receives donations from at least three different sources. Pages are not browseable nor searchable until moderated and donor validated. For more information, check out this support article.
New Zealand registered charity
Is registered with the Department of Internal Affairs (DIA), Charity Services (formerly Charities Commission) as a charity.
Tax credit eligibility
Has been granted 'donee status' by Inland Revenue (IRD). Donors to a page with tax credit eligibility may be able to apply for a tax credit.×