Help people with Dementia live their best possible life.
We’re on a mission to raise $1 million to help people with Dementia live their best possible life! Today there are 70,000 New Zealanders relying on your donation to help provide them with crucial support services. In 30 years time, we’re expecting this to grow up to 170,000 people.
Examples of the services your donations support are:
• Education and awareness
• Community group activities
• Cognitive stimulation therapies
• Day care provision (Hawkes Bay)
• One-on-one and peer support provided by one and peer support provided by clinically qualified professionals
• Case management
• Advice services
• Assistance with accessing other services to help each person with their journey
Help us make a difference to those living with Dementia, donate today.
Dementia New Zealand is on a quest to raise $1m to help people with Dementia live their best possible lives. Nearly 70,000 New Zealanders are living with dementia, this is expected to grow up to 170,000 over the next 30 years.