We are a not for profit charitable organisation that helps those in Hawkes Bay affected by cancer and their friends & whanau.
We are here to help no matter who you are, where you live, or the cancer related issues you are facing. We help you with services that are free, confidential and accessible.
All money that is raised locally by the Hawke's Bay Centre, stays local to help the Hawke's Bay community and every dollar you donate helps make a difference in the lives of people with cancer.
To find our more about the Cancer Society, how we can help you... or how you can help us please get in touch.
Finding out you have Cancer is hard... getting help shouldn't be!
Your donation will contribute to continuing the work of the Cancer Society Hawkes Bay with:
* Supportive care and information for those with cancer, family/whānau, carers
* Hawke’s Bay transport of patients to Mid Central Oncology Radiation in Manawatu
* Health promotion, prevention and early detection
* Research into causes, treatment and supportive care
* Fundraising to meet all our costs
* Advocacy to guide public policy in cancer control
More about us
Cancer Society aims to reduce the incidence and impact of cancer