Trusted health information and self-care resources for all ages.
Health Navigator Charitable Trust and Health Navigator NZ website help everyday New Zealanders navigate the health information maze.
We're run by doctors, nurses, pharmacists and writers, and supported by volunteers and consumers. We work hard to:
- simplify the process of finding trusted and reliable health information
- bring you easy to understand health information written by New Zealanders for New Zealanders
- help you make better decisions and choices to maximise your health and quality of life
- improve the quality of health information used by New Zealanders
- improve access to reliable self-care information so you can share in decisions with your healthcare team... and much more.
Read more at www.healthnavigator.org.nz
More about us
Health Navigator is a charity providing trusted, NZ-relevant health information to Kiwis looking for reliable answers to health and wellbeing questions. Our team works hard to ensure you get the information you need when you need it, and that you can TRUST what we say. The site has 1000s of topics, easy to understand medicines information, prevention tips and it houses the first ever NZ App Library. We ask people like you what they want on the site, so we are Kiwi-centred and give you what you are looking for. We survive on donations and small contracts and need your support to keep going and growing.Thank you for helping us help you!