Donate to New Plymouth Riding for the Disabled
Thanks for showing an interest in donating!
New Plymouth Riding for the Disabled offers therapeutic riding to those who need it in the community. We offer these rides for all ages with a wide range of disabilities.
We aim to reach as many riders as we can, and help change and enable them to live their lives to the fullest.
New Plymouth RDA wouldn't be able to exist without the awesome help of volunteers, the selfless act of donations and our generous sponsors.
You can make a difference and help us give the best experience we can to our riders. Every little bit counts!
Some things your donation will help with:
- Caring for our horses, feeding them, farrier services, vet bills and more.
- Buying new gear, for both our riders and volunteers to make their experience better.
- Upgrading our facilities, currently we are working towards getting a covered arena, which would allow us to continue offering rides during the wet days of winter.
- Offering training for our volunteers and coaches.
- And many more small things that add up over time!
More about us
We provide therapeutic horse riding for children and adults with a wide range of disabilities.