Please join the race to end the COVID-19 Pandemic - by donating to help to deliver a vaccine today.
When you get your COVID-19 vaccine, you can help someone in need get theirs by supporting UNICEF in the biggest vaccine procurement and distribution in history.
Nobody is safe until everyone is safe - and no child is safe until everyone they rely on is safe.
That’s why UNICEF’s been called on by COVAX to procure and deliver more than 2 billion COVID-19 vaccines for 92 low- and lower middle-income countries while also supporting procurement for more than 97 upper middle-income and high-income nations.
We’re the only organisation that can get this done. We need your help to do it.
From buying and transporting supplies, to administering the vaccine, you’ll help deliver the biggest vaccination campaign in history.
Your donation will ensure that:
- UNICEF uses its power as the world's largest vaccine purchaser to negotiate prices on countries behalf to keep costs affordable.
- Immunisation supplies like PPE, syringes and safety boxes for their safe disposal are prepositioned for the vaccines' arrival on behalf of participating countries.
- Vaccine confidence is built through social-listening and communication campaigns in each country's unique language and cultural context.
- Local health care workers are trained and ready to administer the vaccines as safely and efficiently as possible.
- Vaccines get to the most remote and isolated places in the world through a well-planned international air freight operation coordinated by UNICEF.
- Vaccines are stored safely using secure cold chain equipment, including refrigerators.
- From drones to donkeys, UNICEF delivers the vaccines with special attention to humanitarian settings and war zones.
- Health workers and high-risk people are vaccinated and protected against COVID-19.
Join The Race To End The Pandemic.
UNICEF is the world's largest children's organisation, and has spent 75 years saving children’s lives and fighting for their rights as part of the United Nations.
Your donation will help provide vaccines, immunisation supplies like PPE, syringes and safety boxes for their safe disposal. You'll help transport and distribute vaccines, as well as help train local medical workers to administer the vaccine.
Thanks Karen and Chris xx
Thank you Patricia x