Melanoma NZ is a registered charity devoted to issues relating to melanoma. Our mission is to prevent avoidable deaths & suffering.
* To provide information about all aspects of melanoma
* To promote regular skin checks for early detection
* To increase access to high quality clinical care
* Leverage relationships to amplify our effectiveness
* To be financially sustainable to achieve our mission
Your donation helps to raise awareness in the community about prevention & early detection & encourage more clinical research.
Since opening our education & support centre in Feb 2011, we have had a huge increase in the number of patients & enquiries about melanoma.
NZ has the highest incidence of melanoma in the world. Every year over there are over 4000 newly diagnosed cases & over 350 New Zealanders who lose their lives to this preventable cancer.
More about us
Melanoma New Zealand (previously called the Melanoma Foundation of New Zealand) is a charitable organisation that aims to prevent avoidable deaths from melanoma and support for New Zealanders affected. You can find us on the Charities Register, www.register.charities.govt.nz, and our charity number is. CC30658.
Cameron Brown - NZ Ironman & Ambassador of the Melanoma Foundation of NZ