We leverage digital access as the foundation for community wellbeing. Working collaboratively, we support the journey from digital capabil
We’re leveraging digital access as the foundation for wellbeing and NZ’s economic growth.
Bringing together like-minded people, we support journeys from education to skilled work, health and prosperity by:
• Creating collaboration across both public and private sector organisations
• Developing sustainable social solutions for under-served communities.
Established 2005, we have 10 years of service to New Zealand’s under-served communities. In 2014 around 2000 Aucklanders have taken part in our work:
• Digital Foundations - bridging effective digital practice for transition to school
• Geek Camps - free digital holiday programmes igniting educational success
• Park Jams - free local digital activities building connections with skilled work