Run for HELP: Round the Bays 2020
Join us on Feb 16, 2020 for the third annual Run for HELP, as part of Wellington Round the Bays.Nationwide
We're off, again!
Join us for the third annual Run for HELP, as part of Wellington Round the Bays. On Feb 16 2020, we'll walk, run and fundraise for Wellington Sexual Abuse HELP.
Every year Wellington HELP supports over 800 people of all genders, ethnicities and sexualities to survive and recover from the impacts of sexual abuse and assault. We do not receive full funding from government for our work, so every year we need to raise upwards of $200,000 to keep delivering our vital service.
You can support us either by joining our Run for HELP team - or donating. Please give generously.
Want to join our Run for HELP team? Here's how...
1. Visit the Round the Bays website, https://wellingtonroundthebays.co.nz/entry-info/
2. Click 'Register now'
3. Select Registration type (individual or family) and choose "I'm part of a team"
4. Search for our team name "Run for HELP"
5. Enter your individual details into the form and pay for your entry.
Once you've registered, we’ll be in touch to let you know what to do next – how to fundraise, what to share on Facebook, how to get people involved. We'll also organise some fab team bonding opportunities!
Everyone knows someone who has been affected by sexual violence. That’s why we are walking, running and standing alongside each other as we work to end sexual violence.
For more info feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
More about HELP
HELP is only partially funded by government. In the last financial year we had to raise over $240,000 to keep the doors from closing.
We aim to reduce the impact of sexual violence through the provision of:
• 24/7 crisis intervention for people who have been sexually abused
• counselling and support for people impacted by sexual and/or domestic violence
• education work with groups to understand more about the impact of sexual violence in their communities.
Wellington HELP reduces the impact of sexual violence through the provision of wrap around crisis, social work and counselling support for survivors of sexual abuse, their families and whānau. We support anyone of any age, gender or sexuality.
Use of funds
All funds raised go directly to fund HELP's work providing crisis, social work and counselling support for survivors of sexual abuse.
Other page links
Fundraisers supporting us
Our other pages
Got a question for the page owner?Ask one here
Any concerns?Report this page
This page was created on 7 Nov 2019 and closed on 28 Feb 2020.