Providing emotional and practical support for people in the Western Bay of Plenty who have breast cancer.
We are here to listen, to talk and to be there for those who are going through breast cancer. We provide support in practical ways too because going through breast cancer can be challenging, exhausting, painful and stressful.
More about us
Providing emotional and practical support to people in the Western Bay of Plenty living with breast cancer.
Use of funds
Funds raised for our charity are used to provide support in many ways:
• One on one support
• Support & education groups
• Pink yoga
• Mindfulness mini-retreats
• Lending Library
• Quarterly newsletter (reaches 800+ people)
• support cushions & drainage bags
• Dinner Delivery
• Chemotherapy Ward patient refreshments
• Helping Hands – financial support for those in need
Thank you, much appreciated :)
Thank you :)
Thank you very much :)