The best place to start sharing your page is online, because you can include a link to your page so it's easy for people to click through and find out more - so make sure you check out our tips for getting the word out and our tips for social media.
But sometimes you need to raise the profile of your page a bit and get the attention of people who don't hang out on social media. As well as on-line methods for promoting your page, how about trying:
- Local newspapers (which often have online versions that picked up by national sites).
- If you're fundraising for a charity, they may have a newsletter they could feature your page in.
- School newsletters.
- Club newsletters.
Make a sign with your Givealittle page title on it and take it along when you:
- Go busking.
- Hold a fundraising Sausage Sizzle.
- Have a cake stall.
- Make a world record attempt at something crazy.
- Host a morning tea at work.
- Particpate in an event wearing a T-shirt with your page name on it.