We save lives and alleviate the suffering of people affected by war and armed conflict.
ReliefAid saves the lives of people affected by armed conflict and natural disasters through independent and impartial humanitarian action.
We provide humanitarian assistance to people in countries such as Syria where few aid agencies are able or willing to operate, delivering life-saving relief to families who otherwise would receive no assistance.
In addition to direct humanitarian action, we speak out on behalf of the men, women and children whose voices are so often silenced by these conflicts.
Help us to save lives and alleviate the suffering of families much like our own:
$25 enables a family of 6 to receive life-saving aid
$1 donation allows ReliefAid to leverage $10 in material support
$50,000 enables 12,000 people to receive life-saving support
For more information on ReliefAid visit us at www.reliefaid.org.nz
ReliefAid helps families who are caught in the crossfire of war and have no one else to turn to.
We work where others are unable or unwilling to go:
* Accessing conflict-affected countries, such as Syria, where few aid agencies are able or willing to operate.
* Providing life-saving aid, such as shelter, to families in war zones and those affected by natural disasters who otherwise would not receive assistance.
* Working directly on the ground, in the places aid is most needed and least accessible.
* Supporting children in their education, providing hope for the future.
* Mentoring the next generation of aid workers.
* Speaking out on behalf of the men, women and children whose voices are often silenced by conflict.
Thks awlfully Michaela for your generosity
Kia ora Chris. This is going to be a long-term project to get the Ukrainian people back on their feet. What a tragedy. I hope you are following our efforts on Social Media to see the good your support is doing. Thank you so much for your support.
So appreciative of your support Sonia. This is going to help provide essentials for those in such need in Ukraine. Thank you for joining the many kiwis who are reaching out to help.