- Motivate your supporters to fundraise for the charity by doing a cool challenge and nominating their friends! Think 50 burpees-a-day for June challenge, “Dry July”, jumping jacks marathon, mountain climbs, hikes etc.
- Donations in lieu of birthday giving
- donations instead of wedding gifts, or in memoriam - the possibilities are endless.
Check out a fundraiser page: Grace and Rose Donate Their Hair!
How Your Supporters Create a Fundraiser Page
It's really easy - they can be up and running in minutes. Our auto-populated Template functionality can make it even easier.
How people can start fundraising for you on Givealittle:
- They select Fundraise/Start a Fundraiser from your campaign, Event, or Organisation page.
- They select Raise Funds from the banner-menu on our website, then search for you in “Beneficiary Details” section of page creation.
See Detailed How-To Directions for Setting Up a Fundraiser Page